31.01.2011

Margeret Berger is back on track!

"I've put my hair up 'cause I want to dance"

The week starts off on an extremely good note as the fabulous Silver Fairy Margaret Berger announced on her Twitter that her new single will be released in just 21 days! Whatever happened to earlier rumoured songs "You Make Me Wanna Cry on Fridays" and "Lost in London" no one knows, but hopefully they will end up on her highly anticipated third album. I'm so excited to hear her new songs! If they are only half as good as earlier singles "Samantha", "Robot Song" and "Will You Remember Me" I will be in pop heaven!

Let's celebrate with this partypopper. Recorded back in the Silver Fairy era "Girls" was for some reason not included on the album. It appeared on an anti piracy promo cd compilation sold in stores only.

Girls by alesta81

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar