02.01.2011

My 1st choice for festive music

  
My very first blog entry should of course focus on music. Alienhits - #1 hits from a Another Planet was the first music blog I started following on a regular basis, and it still is my preferred place to discover new, fresh and up-beat music.  

The blog is run by Nick James, an american with a rare fixation on music from the alien planet of Scandinavia. He shares my love for all things festive. In music that means big choruses, strong melodies, unforgettable hooks and beats that makes you want to turn up the volume and jump with joy. This is the site where an album is jugded by how many up tempo tracks it includes. Of course I approve. 

1 kommentar:

  1. Hellooo!! Slitan med ny blogg =)
    Hmm .. i og med at jeg hater ballader blir jeg nesten nødt til å ta en titt på alienhits også ;)

    SvarSlett