28.01.2011

Something to vote for: Girl Happy - SOS


The overall quality of Melodi Grand Prix is quite good this year, but few songs really excite me. Girl Happy's SOS is as close as it gets. This song will for sure get my vote on Saturday if the guys know how to work with the camera. Why are robot lyrics so irresistible? Margaret Berger's Robot Song, Röyksopp & Robyn's The Girl And The Robot and Simon Curtis' Fell in Love with an Android are fine examples. Having robot lyrics in an MGP-song is of course the best way to get my approval. And not to forget there is also an 80's beat, a super catchy sing-a-long chorus and hand claps! 


 
I wanna feel the air on my machinery
A touch of love inside my circuitry
Come one and save me from my own technology
I’m losing control, I need to switch mode
Hear me, I am transmitting a distress code

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar